Different Types Of Venues.
The episode starts with a conversation about different venue types then meanders into how to plan your route around a room.
Phil and Ian also discuss
- How to approach a large room of large tables.
- How to approach a small intimate party with a tiny number of guests.
- Why Ian loads his pockets at the venue and why Phil gets set up before leaving the house.
- The importance of making friends with the waiting staff and the venue management.
- Phil shares a secret tip about where to leave your case that he learnt from another resident magician.
- Advice on timing at the venue and whether you should hang around afterwards.
- What to do if you are offered food by the hosts.
Support The Magicians Advice Podcast
You can support the podcast by becoming a patron for the cost of $1 or click the below link and buy your products though Merchants of Magic affiliated link.
Please click below if you wish to help out.