Dealing With Difficult Spectators
Phil Taylor and Ian Brennan discuss how to deal with difficult spectators and some of the strange characters you will meet at gigs. Ranging from the Alpha male, to the over excited person, to the person who believes you have supernatural powers. Ian and Phil don’t agree on everything in this podcast but they both have their own advice for magicians to try out in the real world.
- What if someone is constantly calling out how tricks are done?
- What should you do with an aggressive or drunk person?
- What should you do if there is someone who wants to be the center of attention of control the performance themselves?
- How to put a spectator down when needed (the right way and the wrong way).
- Dealing with people who think you have supernatural powers.
Support The Magicians Advice Podcast
You can support the podcast by becoming a patron for the cost of $1 or click the below link and buy your products though Merchants of Magic affiliated link.
Please click below if you wish to help out.