An interesting episode as both Ian and Phil have different and sometimes conflicting advice from their experiences. This just goes to show that there’s not only one answer so listen closely and be prepared to try out a few different things and find what suits you and your style. Ian Brennan & Phil Taylor discuss how to approach tables at a magic gig including
- planning your way around a room,
- different things that you can say when you approach a table,
- different ways to get the most from each group.
- weddings, how to introduce yourself to a group at a wedding.
- their experiences at approaching tables at restaurants.
- The importance of being prepared for every possibility.
Support The Magicians Advice Podcast
You can support the podcast by becoming a patron for the cost of $1 or click the below link and buy your products though Merchants of Magic affiliated link.
Please click below if you wish to help out.